Thursday, October 6, 2011

Response to Luke's informative speech

I enjoyed Luke's informative speech.  He chose a topic that everyone could relate to: how one's ability to learn may be affected by the time of day.  It was a relevant subject to talk about, but also something of which many people are unaware--I don't think that anyone in the class knew much, if anything, about it.  Luke had a clear, obvious thesis statement, which helped the audience follow the points of the speech. I noticed that he did refer to his note cards more frequently than I remember him doing during other speeches, but I think that he did this mostly when he was relaying a quote, statistic, or citing information...which makes sense (I think everyone referred to their notes more frequently this time around).

No comments:

Post a Comment